This course is for absolute beginners to Windows Computers
It covers in detail the answers to the following questions:-
• How to turn On and Off your computer
• How to Log On and Off your computer
• The different areas of a window and their purpose
• All areas of your Desktop and their use
• Basic use of the Keyboard and the most important keys
• How to use the mouse and the mouse buttons
• Moving, resizing and changing Windows
• How to send an Email
• How to access the internet
• How to write a letter
• Printing and Print Preview
• What to do when you have a problem
Full course notes are supplied for all courses
You must have a full legal copy of the required software on your computer and your computer should be fully functional, otherwise we can provide use of a laptop computer for training.
If you want to use your computer for the training please arrange for a clean of Windows at a cost of £60.00 in advance of any training. From past experience if this is not carried out, training can be held up and extra charges can apply.
You may mix and match any parts of the instruction covered in Windows Introduction 1 and Windows Introduction 2 to tailor the course for your own specific requirements.
Please contact email@example.com for more details
The course is 5 hours long and costs £300.00 (including V.A.T)
Depending on your requirements, we can cover this course in a variety of schedules:-
• 1 hour a day for 5 days
• 1 hour a week on a set day, for 5 weeks
• One 5 hour day course