Document contains no data Alert from Firefox
Sometimes Firefox displays an Alert window which states:
"Document contains no data"
This is usually due to an error in the Firefox settings.
To fix this try:
1. Open Firefox
2. In address bar, type: about:config
4. Scroll down and find the setting called "browser.xul.error_pages.enabled"
5. Double click on it to set it to true
6. Now find Browser.cache.check_doc_frequency
7. Double click on it
8. Set the value to 1
9. re-start Firefox to see if the proble is resolved
If you still have problems, also check out ==> CLICK HERE
Previous Page Next Page IP