How to safely remove a memory stick
1. First make sure all windows which could be using the device are closed.
2. Look in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
The Icon looks like a small USB plug pointing upwards and to the right a green circle with a small white tick in the middle
The Icon is a small grey diamond with a green arrow above it pointing to the left or right
3. When you move the cursor over the ICON it should display "Safely Remove Hardware"
4. Now click on it, all current removable drives are displayed, click on the one which you would like to remove and follow the intructions
5. Usually you will get a message "The device can now be safely removed from the computer"
6. Now pull out the USB connector and/or if powered switch off the device
How to use a memory stick - CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS Previous Page Next Page IP