FREE SOFTWARE - Click here to Download the Free HPC Solution Toolbar NOW - FREE SOFTWARE
Outlook 2007 Email error
I keep getting emails failing, how can I find out where the error is occuring ?
1. Right Click on the failed notification message
2. Click Message Options
3. At the bottom you will see the headers
4. Use your mouse to drag and highlight these headers, see below:
5. Right click and select copy
6. Now paste these into a new email to your administrator, they can trace the path of the message through the internet.
The administrator can identify domain/number of the server which rejected the message and why, then check with either your email Service Provider or the provider for the email address to which you are sending the email
Previous Page Next Page IP