FREE SOFTWARE - Click here to Download the Free HPC Solution Toolbar NOW - FREE SOFTWARE
Stop dial-up connection
Whenever I try to connect to the Internet it dials a connection, but I am on broadband.
If you do not use a USB modem no dial-up is required.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. If a Dial-up connection box appears, click "Work Offline"
3. Click "Tools" (top of screen) (In Vista press ALT key first)
4. Click "Internet Options"
5. Click "Connections"
6. Click "Never Dial a Connection"
7. Click "OK"
8. Click "OK"
9. Close Internet Explorer
10. Restart Internet Explorer
If no internet page is displayed you may also need to
11. Click "File" (top of screen)
12. Click Work Offline (if it has a tick next to it)
11. If a Connection box appears, Click "Connect"
Previous Page Next Page IP