This is one of the most common error messages I see when visiting customers.
It means there are files which you or a program has attempted to write to a CD or DVD disk but either no disk was available or your drive is/was broken.
To remove this message do either of the following:-
1. Click on the message “You have files waiting to be written to disk”
2. On the left hand side of the screen click Delete temporary files
1. Double Click on “My Computer”
2. Double Click on you CD or DVD Drive usually disk D: or E:
3. On the left hand side of the screen click Delete temporary files