How to change case in Word, Microsoft Word ?

To look at text in different text case, e.g UPPER, lower or Mixed

1. Open your word document

2. Highlight the text you want to change

3. Press and hold the “SHIFT” key then tap the “F3” key once

For each press of the “F3” key the case changes


About Author

Comments are closed.

Please note we do not accept any responsibility for errors occurring During Use of this site users follow instructions listed at their own risk.