Google this page is not a duplicate
How to change the size of your desktop called screen resolution
Why would you want to do this?
If you increase the numbers for screen resolution this allows more or a window or web page to fit on the screen.
The main disadvantages of this are that the text and pictures may be smaller.
The advantage of this is that you do not have to scroll right or left to view more of the page.
1. Right click on a blank space of your desktop
2. Select Properties
3. In the pop-up click Settings
4. In Screen Resolution drag the pointer to the right to increase the resolution or to the left to reduce the resolution. The numbers below this line show the value you have selected.
5. When you have the setting you require click Apply
6. a box appears asking if you want to keep the settings, answer accordingly
7. click OK to complete